Thursday, June 21, 2012

Riders of Rohan preparation

It's been a couple weeks now since the announcement that RoR will be coming out September 5. So I've been look through my characters seeing what I'd like to get done.

1. Start making crafted guild reputation items. Tier 8 is coming out and I have 5 characters at the current level and crafting max. I'm guessing we're going to need 50k to max out the next level based on: http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Crafting_Guilds

2. Finish getting each of my characters virtues to 14. I haven't heard any official announcement about virtue changes with RoR. But I'm going to see if I can get some virtues to level 15. Plus get a 6th virtue for each character to level 14/15. With the level cap increasing, I'm guessing they'll give us and extra virtue slot at some point.

3. Finish getting my level 55 Lore-master through the revamped area in Moria. I've taking him through about half the new revamped area and think it's been a great change so far.

4. Get my three level 75 characters through the epic books. One of them is stuck dream sequence. Hopefully that'll be fixed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment