Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A bit more about me

For MMO's, I started by played Starwars Battle field and Battlefield 1943 each for about a year and a half.
I started playing Lotro December of 2007. My first character was a elf hunter named Carrottop. I remember my first day out of the gate so to speak. I probably toon me about 20 minutes to figure out the controls on how to move my character and how to interact with NPC's. After a month or so, I suddenly got a pop up asking if I wanted to join a kinship. I had no idea what that meant but clicked yes. It wasn't for another 6 months or so that I realized that the different color text in the chat window meant different things. Like blue text meant the kinship was chatting with each other. (so if anyone from the my first kinship tried to chat with me- sorry I missed the messages) It was a huge learning curve for the first 6 months or so.
I'm really loving Lotro now! I reside on the Windfola server.
-Hope to see you in game

2 comments:

  1. I've only dabbled in LotRO, but I remember my first MMO moments very well. It's completely disorienting!

    Glad you've found a game to love, and welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. /waves! Look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete